Thursday, March 05, 2015

Partnership with Southern Sudan is a major part of what Gordon and Sharon are involved in.  They work with many nationals and leaders but their major partner is Eric Musee, CEO of Go Ye Africa and he is the lead partner in South Sudan as they move forward with a number of projects and ministries there.  I would like to ask Eric to introduce himself to you as a partner and a friend.

Eric is on the far right
My name is Eric Musee, and I am married to Freder, with three boys and one girl who all love the Lord.

I grew up in a Christian family, and though I attended children's church till my teenage years, I fell off in my Christian faith after joining high school.  After completing my first degree, I encountered the Lord Jesus, who personally saved me and set me apart for His work in 1993.

My first call in Christian Ministry was in Church planting.  In 2010, while working in partnership with another agency I met Gordon Skopnik in Kajo Keji, South Sudan, and our personal and ministry relationship continued to grow.

Recognizing our shared philosophy in the Gospel and in development we pursued a model to empower communities towards sustainable holistic transformation.  Go Ye Africa and Gordon (who was with Impact South Sudan at that time) signed a partnership agency agreement to work together for the common good of the Church and the people of South Sudan, where I am currently serving as Impact South Sudan Champion and a partner to Gordon and Sharon.

My role is to envision, mentor, develop and nurture the Church and local community in leadership and who they are as key stakeholders in the entire mandate of holistic transformation as well as spiritual formation in South Sudan.

Our crosscutting platform for Ministry with Gordon and Sharon include:
Leadership and capacity development
Comprehensive safe drinking water for all
Economic, Spiritual, and Social Transformation
Children and Youth 

We are an equipping and empowering mission to the grassroots practitioners and we appreciate all partners working with us, especially those on the team of Gordon and Sharon.

UNDERSTANDING POVERTY



No comments: